Come join over 50 international and domestic organizations at this year's Long Term Service Fair to learn about ways to serve after graduation.
Students of all years and majors are encouraged to attend if they are interested in pursuing service options after college. Representatives will be present from both domestic and international organizations, as well as both faith-based and secular programs. Organizations offer opportunities ranging from week-long, to month-long, to one or two years. Benefits of these programs include room and board, loan deferment, education awards, and travel and professional experience.
- A Simple House
- Alliance for Catholic Education (ACE)
- Amate House
- Augustinian Volunteers
- Bernardine Franciscan Sisters- Volunteers in Mission
- Bon Secours Volunteer Ministry
- Cabrini Mission Corps
- Cap Corps East
- Capuchin Youth and Family Ministry
- Catholic Charities Project SERVE
- Christ the King Service Corps
- Christ House
- Colorado Vincentian Volunteers
- DeSales Service Works
- Echo Faith Formation Program
- Farm of the Child USA
- Franciscan Mission Service
- Good Shepherd Volunteers
- Holy Family Institute
- Jesuit Volunteer Corps
- Jesuit Volunteer Corps Northwest
- L'Arche Greater Washington DC
- Lasallian Volunteers
- Lutheran Volunteer Corps
- Magis Catholic Teacher Corps
- Mercy Volunteer Corps
- MercyWorks Volunteer Program
- Notre Dame Mission Volunteers
- NPH USA
- Operation TEACH
- PACT Program
- Peace Corps
- Rostro de Cristo
- Society of African Missions (SMA)
- The Literacy Lab
- Vincentian Mission Corps
- Working Boys' Center
Resources for Discernment
Deciding what path to take after graduation can be daunting. Below are some resources to help you decide if long term service is the right path for you.
Thank you for your interest in joining The Catholic University of America during its 2015 Long Term Service Fair! Below, you will find information on how to register your organization, as well as details on getting to campus and participating in the event.
To help promote your organizations, we will be hosting a raffle during the fair. We are looking for donations of t-shirts, bags, cups (anything) with your organization/logo on it! Please bring some giveaways with you to the fair.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com, or call the Office of Campus Ministry at (202) 319-5575.